Sometimes indigo is called "black Henna". Indigo is a natural plant. Our indigo is finely sifted AND is also fresh.
- For soft & silky hairs
- 100% pure
- Premium quality
- No chemicals
- No PPD
How to Use: We recommend to Dye your hair with Henna first before you use indigo for Best results.
- To dye with henna mix henna with warm water or lemon juice and let the mixture sit for 6- 10 hours.
- The paste should be in the form of pancake batter so it is easy to apply.
- Apply henna paste on your hair and allow it to stay on your hair for 4 - 6 hours. wrap your hair with shower cap and Prevent the contact with skin or it will stain your skin.
- Rinse and wash with water.
- You have dyed your hair with Henna.
- Now Mix your indigo in hot water or hot lemon juice and allow to sit for a 15-20 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Put your indigo paste into an applicator bottle (IF AVAILABLE) with a nozzle...the kind you can get from beauty supply stores.
- Apply the indigo evenly throughout your hair. Cover your hair with a plastic cap.
- Use tissue around the edges of your plastic cap to keep the indigo from running.
- Cover with a towel. Keep on your hair for at least 2 hours.
- Some people will require longer time. Remove cap and rinse the indigo thoroughly from your hair.
Some things to Know:
- Use gloves when working with indigo.
- Indigo will dye your clothes, so use protective covering or just some old clothes you don't mind messing up.
- Your towel is going to have blue stains from the indigo. So designate yourself and indigo and henna towel.
- Indigo on bathroom tile and sinks washes right away. In grout, you have to work at it.
Product Weight: 3.5 OZ (100 Grams)
Storage Instruction: Keep in cool and dry place.
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Nov 2016
ZENIA INDIGO IS KIND OF MESSY. AFTER USING IT I RINSED MY HAIR WITH WATER A LIGHT CONDITIONER. I OILED MY HAIR TWO DAYS AFTER USING THE PRODUCT. I WAITED SEVEN DAYS BEFFORE WASHING THE HAIR WITH ALMA POWDER AND THEN CONDITION. MY HAIR LOOKS RADIANT.
No gray hair
Posted by Smile on 25th Apr 2015
If you want to hide the light tinted strands after you have applied your henna, use indigofera for the magic of tinted strand cover. It leaves a beautiful finish
worked like a charm
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Nov 2014
I use indigo to tone down reddish hues in henna. This indigo is pure and works as intended. Thanks!
Good Dark Color
Posted by Rora on 4th Aug 2014
Nice powder, very easy to mix in with my henna mixture that had sat over night. It gave a great dark color to my hair without leaving the blue tint i got when i bought a pre-mixed henna kit.
Posted by G on 30th Apr 2014
I am extremely happy with Indigo powder as it really colors the hair black naturally. You need to use henna first, but after that Indigo will do the job. Amazing product, will certainly be buying more.