Parachute Coconut Oil:
Parachute Coconut Oil contains Coconut Oil of only natural and healthy coconuts. It has no additive, chemicals or artificial ingredients in it. It is obtained through very clean and advance process which is the cause of its freshness for a long time.
Benefits of Coconut Oil:
Coconut Oil has several benefits on Hair.
- Coconut Oil gives protection to your Hair
- It fights elements which can cause hair damage
- It coats on hair and lock the moisture of the hair
- It prevents Heat and impurities from reaching Hair
- It act as an antibacterial and prevent dandruff and lice
- It is full of Vitamin E & K
- Iron in it fights hair fall problem
- It has Hair conditioning Properties
- It improves Blood Circulation in your scalp
How to Apply?
- Apply Coconut directly to your Hair
- Massage it gently from roots to the tip of hair
- Wait of at least 30 min and then wash your Hair
If you live in a dry climate, you can wet your Hair slightly before use of Coconut Oil
For deeper penetration, Apply oil and leave it overnight (cover your head with a cap or towel)
- 3.22 OZ (100 ML)
- 5.9 OZ (175 ML)
- 16.9 OZ (500 ML)
- 31 OZ (920 ML
- 67.6 OZ (2000 ML)
Country of Origin: Product of India
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry place
Posted by Unknown on 13th Oct 2016
This is the best coconut oil for my hair. This softens, and gives shine to the hair with long lasting results. I also use it on my face. I am going to purchase with a week or so.
Posted by Unknown on 1st Aug 2016
Love this coconut oil. Makes my hair soft. Will puchase again.
Posted by Unknown on 21st May 2016
My parachute coconut oil arrived in a timely manner. I was also pleased with packing; no oil was leaking in the box.
This is the best coconut oil
Posted by Toni on 1st Mar 2016
I didn't like any of the coconut oils I had tried for my hair until I tried the parachute coconut oil. My hair absolutely loves it. It stops breakage and keeps my hair moisturized and soft.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 22nd Jun 2015
This coconut hair oil is the best, it leaves my hair feeling amazingly soft.
i love it
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Jan 2015
My new born had cradle cap so I decided to use coconut oil I got it and it worked wonders. Her hair is also growing at a fast pace.