How To Make Henna Color Last Longer?
Posted on 30th Nov 2013
Henna gives temporary color to skin and hairs which last from 1-4 weeks. Life of the color of Henna depends on some important factors. These factors includes method of application, method of making the paste of henna and color of hair.
On thin skin, color of Henna fades faster than the Thick skin. To make Henna Color last long you can try the following ways.
1. Apply Lemon Juice or Sugar Mixture on Dried Henna on your skin and wait for a few minutes. Then remove Henna.
2. Let Henna applied on your skin overnight and cover it with a something to avoid stains on your bed.
3. On Hairs, you can cover the henna with a plastic cap to get a long lasting color.
4. Also you can use different other herbs which can extend the life of color.
5. Apply Henna on dry and clean hairs but avoid to apply Henna on freshly shampooed hairs because hairs will not absorb the color. Give a gap of at least 2 days after shampooing your hairs to get real color.
6. Avoid Shampoo after coloring your hair with henna. It will also help to have a long lasting color. Shampoo not more than Three times a week.
7. As Henna dries your hair, you can use conditioner on your hair to get moisturized and soft hairs.
8. Hot water is not recommended for washing your hairs it not only fades color but also damages your hair to some extent.
9. Sunlight also lighten Henna color so avoid Sun for long lasting color. Use cap or something to cover your hair.
10. Hair Gloss is also very effective to keep henna color good. Apply Hair Gloss on hair after coloring hairs.