Dhathri Hair Care Herbal Cream Protector For Non Sticky Hair
Dhathri Hair Care Cream (Hair Protector):
This is actually an ayurvedic hair oil in the form of cream because this oil is in very concentrated form. This cream should be applied on the scalp of head and after that should be spread everywhere on head with the help of a gentle massage from the finger tips or with the help of a comb. The regular and continuous use of this cream makes the head skin free from dandruff and it makes the scalp healthy enough to produce strong hairs in far more quantity. This cream is very effective in preventing the hairs from rapid falling and it makes the hairs, very healthy and beautiful. It very considerably improves the growth of hairs, also.
Some Of Its Key Features:
- Concentrated hair oil
- Non sticky
- For external use only
- Ayurvedic proprietary medicine
- 100% Herbal
- Clinically tested and proven
Each 100g is prepared out of:
- Padavalam (Trichosanthes cucumerina)-15g
- Neelayamari (Indigofera tinctoria)-15g
- Kayyoni (Eclipta alba)-15g
- Athimottu (Ficus glomerate)-15
- Ethimottu (Ficus retusa)-15
- Arayalmottu (Ficus religiosa)-15g
- Peralmottu (Ficus bengalensis)-15g
- Thulasi (Ocimum sanctum)-15g
- Nellika (Emblica officinalis)-15g
- Konnatholi (Cassia fistula)-15g
- Veppentholi (Azadirachta indica)-15g
- Kattarvazha (Aloe vera)-15g
- Almond oil-15g
- Neem oil-5g
Usage Pattern: Take sufficient amount of Dhathri hair care cream and apply from root to tip of the hair and gently massage/comb the hair/scalp. It is suggested for normal to oily hair. It can be applied on wet or dry hair or as directed by physician.
Precaution: Any product can be sensitive or allergic to sensitive skin. So test on a small area of hand before applying. If any irritaion persists stop usage and consult our doctor. Avoid contact with eye. Avoid usage on cut, wounds and injuries. Result may very from person to person.
Manufactured By: Warrier's Hospital & Panchakarma Centre
Country Of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 1.76 OZ (50 Grams)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!