150 Grams Chandani Henna Natural
We have carefully selected the higest quality of rajasthani henna to help your hair be just as silky smooth as the Rajasthani Rani's that reuled centruies ago. For as long as our ancestors can remember, the Henna plant has been renowned for it's natural coloring and healing to bring you henna that will give you luxurious color and leave your hair glossy, dandruff-free and healthy! Bring the magic of Chandani Henna to your hair today.
- Free nourishing hair oil included
- You will have smooth, silky and shiny hair with repeated use.
- Export quality
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 5.25 OZ (150 Grams)
Storage Instruction: Keep in cool and dry place.
- Boil 2 tspn tea leaves using 10oz of water, strain tea leaves out and let water cool for 15 minutes.
- Add 100g of henna powder to water and make paster and let sit for 3-4 hours.
- When ready to apply. For conditioning mix two eggs in to Henna paste.
- Apply to hair in sections starting with hair in the center of the scalp.
- Once henna is applied, circle hair towards center of scalp.
- Continue in this manner until all sections of your hair is circled around center of your scalp.
- Leave in hair for 2 hours
- Wash hair without soap of shampoo. Only water.
- On the next day, apply coconut oil to hair and leave for 1 hour. Wash out with shampoo.
For Long Hair: Use 150g of henna powder & 15 oz of water.
For Short Hair: Use 50g of henna & 5oz of water.
For Designing Hands and Feet:
- Mix 2 tspn of Henan, 1/4 tspn Eucalyptus oil & 1-2 tspn water.
- Let it set for 1 hour & it will become a soft paste.
- Add more water if needed.
- Fill cones with paste.
- Design on hands & feet using cones.
- Repeatedly apply sugar & water mixture to hands/feet with cotton balls after henna has dried. The mixture will act as an adhesive for the henna.
- Leave overnight or as long as possible and remove with oil.
- Avoid wetting for 6-8 hours.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!